2023 Membership Process and Fees:
- New Member Initial One-Time Fee: $100
- Annual Membership Fee: $450
- Senior Membership Annual Fee: $110; applicant must be the primary actual homeowner, 65 years or older.
- Payment Methods: PayPal (online – see Note 1) or Check (mail in)
- PayPal transaction fees must be paid with membership fees (3% of total fees); Membership applications will not be processed if transaction fees are not paid.
- Drain Replacement Fund donations welcomed in addition to membership fees. (see note 2)
Note 1: Membership is not complete until application and disclosure forms are received along with payment. Please allow 7 business days to process your application.
Note 2: Drain Replacement Fund: The drainage system for our spring-fed lake will have to be replaced in the near future. The Woodside Estates Corporation initiated a saving reserve fund for this future endeavor. The repair cost is beyond this reserve fund to date and beyond the annual total dues intake and operational expenses to maintain the lake/lake property. Therefore, a donation for the fund above membership fees is always welcomed.
PAYPAL Online Payment
- Send total payment to include transaction fee via PayPal link (link appears after you click on “Send” for your application).
- Transaction Fee: Please remember to add 3% of total fees in your payment amount. (For example, an annual membership fee is $400 per household; the transaction fee would be $12.00, so the PayPal total payment would be $412.00).
- Complete and submit application and the disclosure forms via the Lake’s website as noted.
To Apply for Membership by Mail
- Download Application Forms and print out the membership application and disclosure forms.
- Complete and sign/date the forms.
- Mail all completed/signed Forms and membership fee(s) payment check to:
Woodside Estates Corporation
O. Box 9361
McLean, VA 22102
If anyone has questions regarding the membership application, please send an email to email@example.com . A Board member will contact you to assist as needed.