1) WOODSIDE LAKE AND PARK (including the gravel road) is private property in its entirety. Its use is strictly limited to members and their guests. USE OF THE LAKE AND PARK IS AT THE RISK OF THE USER AND ALL USERS ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING THEREFROM.
2) USE OF LAKE: The use of the Lake and Park is limited to members in good standing (those who have paid their dues and completed current waivers).
3) HOURS OF USE: Use of the Park and Lake is limited to 7 am to 9 pm (DAWN TO DUSK). Any extension of these hours must be arranged in advance with an Officer or Board member.
4) GUESTS: Members may bring guests to the Lake or Park. Any member who brings a guest is responsible for informing the guest of the risks associated with use of the lake and park as set forth in the disclosure form. Any more than 10 guests is considered a party (see below).
5) PARTIES: A member desiring to have a party (defined as more than 10 non-members) must register with the Lake secretary. Guests must be accompanied at all times by a member. (For name and contact information of the current secretary, see the BOARD AND OFFICERS section on the ABOUT THE LAKE webpage.)
6) ALCOHOL: Consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed on Lake property for members and their guests who are of the legal drinking age (21 and over). Consumption of alcoholic beverages by individuals under 21 is strictly prohibited
7) CHILDREN: Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Members are responsible for the safety of their children. Life vests are encouraged for all non-swimmers whenever they are near the water.
8) BOATS are not to be used within the roped off area. NO MOTORIZED BOATS OR MOTORIZED WATERCRAFT ARE ALLOWED IN THE LAKE AT ANY TIME.
9) CLEAN UP: Members are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. No boats or toys are to be left out at the lake at any time. The canoe that is owned by the lake association is to be locked up at all times. It is not for community use. Any violations should be reported to an officer or board member.
10) SWIMMING in the lake is not recommended for the first 48 hours after it rains due to the increased Fecal Coliform content at that time from run off.
WATER TESTING RESULTS
The Lake water is regularly tested to determine if it is suitable for swimming. Most recent test dates and results are posted below.
PLEASE NOTE: In the rare event that water conditions are determined to be unsuitable for swimming, a message will be posted on this website as well as emailed to Lake members.
September 21, 2019 Water quality is OK for swimming.
June 14, 2020 Water quality is OK for swimming.
July 4, 2020 Water quality is OK for swimming.