The Woodside Estates Corporation/Woodside Lake Association is currently accepting renewal membership applications from 2020 members and Woodside Estates homeowners only new member applications. Please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than 30 March 2021.
For Others Interested in Becoming New Members; Additional membership is NOT open at this time. Please do NOT submit any applications or payments. We will post a new message on this website when membership opens for new members.
If additional membership capacity is available later in the 2021 season, the date and time period for open membership application will be posted on this Woodside Lake website. Applications will be processed on a first come, first serve basis during the open period.
Note: The Corporation does not maintain a waiting list for membership. Individuals not currently eligible for membership and who submit membership fees and application in a non-open season will forfeit $50 of their submission. The remaining amount submitted will be refunded. If you were not a previous member or a Woodside Estates homeowner, do not apply and send membership fees in a non-open season.
2021 New Membership Process and Fees:
- New member initial fee added: $100
- Annual fee increased to $400
- Senior membership applicant and fee remains $100; applicant must be the primary actual homeowner, 65 years or older.
- Payment Methods: PayPal (online) or Check (mail in)
- PayPal transaction fees must be paid with membership fees (3% of total fees)
- Drain Replacement Fund donations welcomed in addition to membership fees. (see note1)
Note 1:Drain Replacement Fund: The drainage system for our spring-fed lake will have to be replaced in the near future. The Woodside Estates Corporation initiated a saving reserve fund for this future endeavor. The repair cost is beyond this reserve fund to date and beyond the annual total dues intake and operational expenses to maintain the lake/lake property. Therefore, a donation for the fund above membership fees is always welcomed.
Note 2: Membership is not complete until application and disclosure forms are received along with payment. Please allow 7 business days to process your application.
The 2021 Membership Application Information Package includes the following documents:
- Membership Application:
- Membership/Household Information, Fees, Payment Methods
- Disclosure Form (must sign and date)
- Lake Use Safety Compliance
- Lake Use COVID-19 Precautions
- Volunteer Opportunities for Members
To Apply Membership Online:
- Access Online Application
- Access Disclosure Form here and sign and date.
- Review Lake Use Safety Compliance and COVID-19 Precautions
PAYPAL Online Payment
- Send total payment to include transaction fee via PayPal link (link appears after you click on “Send” for your application).
- Transaction Fee: Please remember to add 3% of total fees in your payment amount. (For example, an annual membership fee is $400 per household; the transaction fee would be $12.00, so the PayPal total payment would be $412.00).
- Complete and submit application and the disclosure forms via the Lake’s website as noted.
To Apply for Membership by Mail
- Download Application Forms and print out the membership application and disclosure forms.
- Complete and sign/date the forms.
- Mail all completed/signed Forms and membership fee(s) payment check to:
Woodside Estates Corporation
O. Box 9361
McLean, VA 22102